Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipstick swatches

Hi all

This is my last post for today ( third time's a charm, right?)

I thought to do some more colorful swatches as my previous posts had only lighter tones and it honestly looked boring to my eye..

So there we go!

Wet n Wild Nouveau Pink, E511B

This is by far one of the brightest shades i have, i don't dare to wear it very often. Looks brighter and more saturated in real. As lipsticks, the Silk Finish are really great as they don't dry out my lips, have good pigmentation and last a long time too!








The application of bright colors is so tricky, have to nicely line your lips and be careful not to go outside the contour, or you'll end up looking like the swatch above! Seriously, i just slap my lipsticks on and go, doesn't work for this kind of colors


The other one I have is called Retro pink


Wet n Wild Retro Pink E525D


It is really cool toned pink, slightly shimmery and for me it is surprisingly more wearable than the previous shade ( i normally cant pull of this cool colors)





I actually quite like this color, i should wear it more often.


The last shade is called  Dark Pink Frost


Dark Pink Frost E502A

This is actually a very interesting color, i have nothing else like it, here is a better close-up


I always manage to spoil my lipstick while i put the cap on! So this is a blue based mid-tone pink with golden sparkles in it.

I hate frosty lipsticks but i happen to love this one, something about it makes it so wearable!











This is usually as bright as i get during the day, boring i know!

And lastly, the colors side by side!

L-R Nouveau Pink, Retro Pink, Dark Pink Frost

Don't you just love pink! I just get older but no wiser, i know, i still love my pinks!

Till next post!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment