Thursday, June 14, 2012

Swatches- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Effect lipstick

Hey girls!

Okay, this is the last post for today, I promise!
Just wanted to share with you my thoughts on one of my latest purchases- Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump effect lipstick in Perfect tulip 25 ( huh, quite a long name there!)


Starting with the formula- very rich and creamy, glossy and pigmented. I definitely like it. It doesnt dry out the lips and last as long as any other lipstick, so no miracles there.

The color


I would say its a nice raspberry shade, very vibrant in real life and quite eye catching as it is a strong color. I wouldnt call it a bright lipstick, more on the deep side. It is a nice solid color. As for the plumping effect, hmmm i dont really see any spectacular difference so I guess its in the title for marketing purposes :) But it sounds good, doesnt it ? :)

The swatch on my hand



What do you think of those ''plumping'' lip products? Do you notice any effect on your lips?

Till next blog!
XXX

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks gorgeous!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look lovely, the picture doesnt even do it justice. It is more vibrant and rich in real life.
    P.S. Your blog is lovely. Subscribed

    ReplyDelete