Ooh Lala. The hot spot for fashion tips, style and outfit inspiration Aubrey organics Age-Defying Therapy AHA Mask | Ooh - Lala

Aubrey organics Age-Defying Therapy AHA Mask

I love skin care and today I want to share with you one of my favorite face mask - the Aubrey organics Age-Defying Therapy AHA Mask. 
This was the first AHA mask I have tried and I noticed the effect on my skin already after the first application. My skin felt smooth and renewed, like all dead cells were gone and I was left with soft and plump skin. 



What it claims to do Refining mask improves skin texture and gently exfoliates for a softer, younger-looking complexion. The powerful antioxidant action of sea buckthorn oil is combined with our mild but effective fruit acid blend to brighten and smooth skin and restore a healthy glow.

The mask has a creamy texture with small beads in it, reminding of small seeds which exfoliate gently the skin if you massage it onto your face. My skin is sensitive to abrasion and I have suffered from cystic acne so I avoid irritating it so I simply apply it as a cream and rinse out after 20 mins. 

it works like a charm every time, I wake up in the morning with plump and moisturized skin that feels smooth and soft.

The ingredients:  Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, glycerin*, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour*, alcohol denat.* (38b, lavender), cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, leuconostoc/ radish root ferment filtrate, carrageenan, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, glycerin, hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, ascorbic acid, glyceryl caprylate, stearic acid, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, sodium cocoyl glutamate, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, tocopherol, linoleic acid, linolenic acid.

My thoughts:

 I would strongly recommend this mask to anyone who wants to exfoliate and hydrate their skin.
This mask has quickly become my favorite and i use it every time when my skin feels dull or dry. Will definitely repurchase again, in fact I have just finished my third bottle!








fashion bag