Ooh Lala. The hot spot for fashion tips, style and outfit inspiration Accessory and shoes faves | Ooh - Lala

Accessory and shoes faves

I thought I would share my current favorite items that I have found add instant something special to any outfit. Its not a secret I absolutely adore bows and ruffles and prefer neutral shades. These items are no exception but this is what makes them so versatile and a great addition to variety of outfits!

Here goes my latest love!

H&M nude ballerina flats with bow

This was a love at first sight. When I saw then on H&M's Facebook page I just had to have them no matter what. When I received the shoes they were even more beautiful in person. I love everything about those shoes! I noticed I avoided wearing them because I didn't want to ruin them. You know the feeling when you have something really nice and you don't want to ruin it? I ordered a second pair to have as a back up.
H&M nude ballerina flats with bow

 H&M nude ballerina flats with bow

The bow theme continues with my next favorite casual pair of shoes:

white sneakers with bow

I got these babies when I was traveling to Bulgaria and saw them staring at me from a shop window, basically telling me to buy them. So I did. They are incredibly comfortable and add an instant fun factor to anything I wear them with.

white sneakers with bow

white sneakers with bow

Next favorite is this beautiful pinkish-nude laser cut clutch, its just so perfect. I can see myself wearing this a lot with different outfits, as it is very versatile.

nude pink laser cut small bag

nude pink laser cut small bag

nude pink laser cut small bag

And another pinkish-nude ( this is a technical term ) bag that I can just grab and go, looks so beautiful with its' gold details and I just had to add the pompom and scarf cause this is how I roll. Both bags I ordered online from Aliexpress.

 pink handbag with scarf ribbon and pompom

 pink handbag with scarf ribbon and pompom

 pink handbag with scarf ribbon and pompom

And for the finale, something a bit random. Recently I have loved the long fringe earrings look and have several pairs. This is one of my newer ones, adds an instant glam look to an outfit. Perfect even with a plain white shirt.
fringe long earrings

The last item is a DIY project of mine, this bow pin, such a fun way to change up your old shirts!






No comments:

Post a Comment







fashion bag