Ooh Lala. The hot spot for fashion tips, style and outfit inspiration Relaxed preppy style | Ooh - Lala

Relaxed preppy style


This look is quickly becoming   one of my favorites because of   how comfortable, yet put         together it is. A perfect example that you can look like you made an effort when actually you didn't.

The effect comes from choosing dressier looking items but making sure you feel comfortable. One of the biggest issues I have when I want to look put together is choosing the right shoes. I must admit I do not feel like wearing heels all too often, not because I don't like them ( I love the look of heels) but because, let's face it, they just aren't all that comfortable.

The solution is choosing elegant looking flats - check out my new favorite shoes! They are cute, yet comfortable and can be paired with dressier outfits or add cute factor to a casual jeans look. 

Add a preppy bag and sunglasses and you are all set! Now you can stroll around looking presentable but at the same time feel totally comfortable!




 









No comments:

Post a Comment







fashion bag